I finally received my own Nokia N810.
Beautiful piece of work. I have been playing with it for the past week:
1) Hacking the hardware keyboard to support Hebrew and English simultaneously (ctrl+chr to switch).
2) Move parts of the rootfs to the internal card - I'm having problems with this one).
3) Setting it with the proper set of applications - There are *too* many applications out there... :(
The GPS is somewhat troublesome as:
1) It take ages to get a fix.
2) No Israel maps - this can be solved through integration with http://freemap.co.il ... but I'm still working on it.
I'm also lacking video support on skype... Or a video recording application...