1) After resume from hibernation, the window shadows become garbled with green and red lines.
2) When starting Firefox, it will start full screened. Pressing F11 twice while in the address bar return Firefox to it's normal size.
3) Flash is slow. Solved by installing the Flash 10 beta, still consumes a lot of cpu, but works better.
I've used Ubuntu Hardy with the following repositories:
1) 'deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/tormodvolden/ubuntu hardy main' - supplied the git ATI driver.
2) 'deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/xorg-edgers/ubuntu hardy main' - supplied the git libdrm2. don't use the mesa from there as it does not works with compiz (white screen).
3) 'deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/stikonas/ubuntu hardy main' - supplied the git mesa.
Beside the packages I added to the device section in xorg.conf:
Option "EnablePageFlip" "1"
Option "ColorTiling" "1"
Option "AccelMethod" "EXA"
Option "DynamicClocks" "on"
Option "EXANoOffscreenPixmaps" "true"