Friday, June 13, 2008

acerhk compile fixed!

Finally I have solved the compile issues of acerhk.

Solution - Makefile changes:
1) turn 'CFLAGS=' to 'EXTRA_CFLAGS='
2) add 'V ?= 0'
3) add the following to the acerhk.ko compile line:
M=$(CURDIR) V=$(V)

That means that for the latest version of fsca16xx.sh, when pressing the wireless button, the Activate/De-Activate notifications work again (been broken for a little less then a year).

I also published it on launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/53953/comments/25

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I also buy FFXI Gil and FFXI Gil, the FFXI gold is very cheap, and use the Final Fantasy XI gold can buy many things, I like cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold, thanks, it is very good.

I like play online game, I also buy flyff penya and flyff penya, the flyff money is very cheap, and use the flyff gold can buy many things, I like cheap penya, thanks, it is very good.

Aion china gold said...

I like play online game, I also buy Aion gold and Aion gold, the Aion china gold is very cheap, and use the Aion China kina can buy many things, I like Aion chinese gold, thanks, it is very good.

Anonymous said...

酒店打工

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店

禮服酒店

酒店兼差

酒店上班

酒店PT

酒店經紀

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

喝酒

WANG said...

nike running shoes
The Power Balance bracelet is made of pure surgical grade silicone that is extremely durable. Its stretch feature optimizes users' comfort level. It comes equipped with two, visible power balance holograms and this sporty and stylish bracelet goes with everything.

Specification:

Silicone Power Balance Wristband Bracelet
The band made of 100% silicone rubber
With 2 visible hologram disks for balance power,waterproof.


Except for this product,customers are eager to shop for:
Silly Bands
Reebok Easytone
reebok zigtech
efx bracelet